Friday, January 23, 2009

Missing.You


It's that time again. =)

Like what I've promised in my earlier post Turning.Over, here comes my song playlist for this month.

Caution: You might not like them so pls do not bitch in front of me saying that they're lame because I dont give a shit and I personally think that they're awesome. Thank you =)


A Little Too Not Over You

David Archuleta
David Archuleta

Poker Face

Lady GaGa
Poker Face - Single

Run

Leona Lewis
Spirit (The Deluxe Edition)

I Can Wait Forever

Simple Plan
Simple Plan

Keep You Much Longer

Akon
Freedom

Details In the Fabric

Jason Mraz ft James Morrison
We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.

Sorry

Jonas Brothers
A Little Bit Longer

On My Way Here

Clay Aiken
On My Way Here

Broken Strings
James Morrison & Nelly Furtado
Songs for You, Truths for Me

Your Call
Secondhand Serenade
A Twist In My Story

Come Home
One Republic
Dreaming Out Loud

My Life Would Suck Without You

Kelly Clarkson
My Life Would Suck Without You - Single

PK

Fish梁静茹 & Gary曹格
幸福的抉择

爱怪物的你

Joey 容祖儿
In Motion

你不是真正的快乐

Mayday aka 五月天
后青春期的诗

Hey Gadis
Samsons
Penantian Hidup

Yang Terlewatkan
Sheila On 7
Menentukan Arah

비밀번호 486 (Password 486)
Younha
고백하기 좋은 날

Laugh Away
YUI
I LOVED YESTERDAY


Gonna have a pre-reunion dinner tomorrow night.
Well not actually a pre. Tomorrow's dinner is with my dad's side of family whereas Sunday's would be with my mom's side of family.

Weird huh? Yeah well that's how we roll~! xD


Oh and YUI is totally my kind of singer/composer.
YOu ROcK babe!! =D



Ciaoz~