Saturday, January 3, 2009

Night.Mare


Had a terrible dream last night. Everything is kind of a blotch to me now except for the scene where I saw someone close to me smoking! Man it was dreadful - well at least to me.

Never have I thought watching someone you care about smoke is that horrifying. =\ Nonetheless, 60% of my friends are now smokers and appallingly the percentage is growing hastily!
Googled some rather interesting signboard. Enjoy.

Imagine your child saying this to you

I know there's nothing much I can do to help considering the fact that I'm trying to quit myself. A friend of mine once told me, "There are two reasons whereby you could successfully quit smoking. One is when you realize you have lung cancer or somethin'. And the other is because of your loved ones." Well I certainly do not want my quitting reason to be the first one. For those who are unaware of the news, as of this year, cigarette packs in Malaysia will have graphic pictorial and text warnings on the dangers of smoking to discourage the habit.
"We feel that by putting pictures, we will be able to send a more alarming warning to consumers,said Health Minister Liow Tiong.
Well good luck with that Mr. Health Minister. =)

Anyways, enough with the unhealthy topic and back to some serious stuff. My final paper is just 3 days away and in spite of that, I'm still in no stress at all! And this is not a good thing for me due to the fact that I ridiculously need stress to get myself in the study mood. Maybe because I'm taking only one subject this semester. Arghh..I really hope it'll come soon or I'm deadmeat.
Oh and all the best to all my coursemates and friends who will be sitting for the finals as well.
Remember, supplementary paper is expensive. xD

Off~

1 comment:

suyen said...

YAY , quit smoking already. HAHA
i'm awesome , can give pengajaran to people in dreams.