Monday, February 2, 2009

Tung.Tung.Chiang


Sorry for not updating lately. Dint really have the time plus the lazy bugs were all over me.

CNY has somehow been awesome this year. So much has happened I dont know if I can recall all of it. Let's do a quick recap now shall we.

Where should I start. Met up with relatives like every year. The only special event this year is the return of my cousin from Australia. It's been like almost 3 years since I last saw him. It was great seeing u bro! =)
Sorry for not bringing you to clubs like you wanted.
Timing wasnt right and believe me, you wouldn't wanna club in Ipoh -.-


Had steamboat for reunion dinner at grandparent's place.
BBQ plan was canceled due to some unforeseen circumstances - rain la what else.


Oh and I bumped into some rather old friends that I have not seen in YEARS like Wei Wei, Ah G, Jorida Lim, Tze Lip, Joel Ong, Lilian Tan, Mei Wei, Lai Ling, Sheue Wei, Wai Hoong, Juan Mun..I think that's all of them. Sorry if I left any one of you out =\
Kinda sad for not having to spend Cny with Birdy this year.
You are missed my dear dear friend =(


The only thing I regret now is not having to "pai nin" much this year. Thus causing my angpau money to decrease like fuck this time around! I dunno why but ppl nowadays prefer yumcha-ing more than visiting friend's house. Is it just my friends or is everyone experiencing this as well? =\


Anyhow, it's "lin chor 8" today and I know some ppl are gonna "pai tin kung" later today including my family - but it's raining like shit now, hope it ends soon.
Arggh, lazy upload pic laa...

I know it's hard for you but bare with me. I have not regretted a single thing that I did for you are the best thing that has ever happen to me. && I'll quit for you =)

This love is difficult but it's real
Dont be afraid we'll make it out of this
~Taylor Swift~

Off.

1 comment:

Tara F said...

Thanks for sharing thiis