Monday, January 12, 2009

Clap.Again


Plan dint turn out well. I kept wondering whether it's a sign from god. But what the heck, I've always believe that human architect their own fate.


“Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny.”
-Kamran Hamid

“Control your fate or somebody else will”
-Heinrich von Pierer

Just got back from a karaoke session with the gang. Damn was it tiring. Sung from 2pm til 8pm - 6 HOURS!
I dont even feel like talking after that..lol.


[Click pic to enlarge]

Anyway, gonna be heading to Langkawi tomorrow~

And it will be my first flight trip! Yes, the first. I know I suck.
I'm somehow a lil' depressed as this might be the last trip with my dear housemates. =(
But dont care first, gonna eat chocolate til I faint..wee~ xD
More on this when I get back.

Off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"this might be the last trip with my dear housemates. =("

So.......

sioukee said...

Weee. *points at picture*
I saw my hand :D

~Edward Sin~ said...

OH... so la...
Nia sing you...
Wanna said til like this hai mai~~
>.<