Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turning.Over


Aho! I miraculously managed to wake up slightly earlier than my usual waking time today..11am~!
AhHhHhh..Nothing like the morning breeze~ XD




It's Wed today - which means that it's rotting day! Me and gang are planning to go hit the cinemas later. Sounds like a hell of fun..considering I've got nothing better to do at home except tido-ing. Damn I need a life. Here's the list of movies that we might watch.






And I've decided to list down the songs that I'm into from time to time. It makes me happy.
They say it's what you listen to that makes you who you are. Okay I totally made that up. Here they are anyway...



Song TitleArtist
Right Now (Na Na Na)Akon
In The AyerFlo-Rida Ft. Will.I.Am and Fergie
Touch My HandDavid Archuleta
Paper Planes [Remix]MIA feat. Lil Wayne
BreakevenThe Script
Love StoryTaylor Swift
Check Yes JulietWe The Kings
Moving MountainsUsher
I Wanna Love You (Akon Cover)The Maine
CircusBritney Spears
說好的幸福呢Jay 周杰伦
不,完美Nick 李玖哲
圍牆Nick 李玖哲
小酒窩JJ 林俊傑 featuring 蔡卓妍
My Song And...Younha a.k.a 윤하
MungkinAnuar Zain
Jatuh Cinta LagiMatta Band


Off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing Right Na Na Na