Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy.牛.Year


So long 2008 and hello 2009!

Oh yeah. Like it or not, we're all freaking one year older! xD

My first post for 2009 will be more on pictures as a lot of my readers utter that I rarely upload pictures of myself. So here you go peeps.

*For those who doesnt feel intrigued, I totally understand.
Just bare with me a'ight =)*


Let's take a lil flash back first now shall we?
Went out for dinner at Rendezvous Steak Garden with housemates and friends yesterday. Nothing particularly special about it actually. Chilis is a whole lot better if you ask me. But never mind my remark, here are some pictures taken.
Edward's Sizzling Rib Eye Steak with Tiger Prawns
Barlee's Sizzling Lamb with Tiger Prawns
Mashed Potatoes
My Mixed Grill. And no I havent eaten any of my fries yet. =\
Bird's Seafood Platters
Pauline's Sizzling Chicken with Tiger Prawn

After the scrumptious meal we headed over to Delicious to chill - well most of us. Richard deserted us and went to Poppy Garden with another group of friends. From what I've heard from some friends, Poppy was enchanting yesterday. So guys, do check that place out if you have the chance.

Anyway, back to Delicious. If you by any chance are looking for a new place to dine, well search no more! Delicious would be the perfect place for you. I personally find it classy and relaxing. Oh and the price for the food and wine are pretty much reasonable too. =D

Barlee, Edward and me
Edward sleeping or drunk sleeping? =PSpot the missing fella =)

I'm not really a new year's resolution fan but some of my friends have been bugging me about it over and over so I thought I'd do one for 2009. Was thinking bout it since Delicious yesterday and astoundingly I made more than one!


New Year's Resolution for 2009.


1. Spend lesser time in front of my comp.

2. Quit social smoking.
3. Not to 'gong gu' in front of linz.

4. Gain some weight and not be called 'thin boy'. Grr..

5. Not to ask my friends to go get a life. Though they havent any.



Signing off!

No comments: