Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tired.As.Fuck!


Was having lunch with housemates yesterday when joejoe came up with this topic which kept us entertained for like an hour.
And yes, I am gonna blog about it. Sharing is caring watttt!


I dont think I remember every single bit of it but I'll try my best to recall as much as I can lah. And the topic was~ 'the do's and dont's when you're looking for prostitute services.'

For those who have no idea what a prostitute is, a prostitute is a person who engages in sexual activities in exchange for money or goods. And I think I read somewhere saying that there are girls who give out sexual services for free to any guy they see. These individuals are called bitches. =)
Anyways, here comes the list. Observe.

1. Always ask for the price and negotiate beforehand. It's all about your presentation skills. =)
2. Do not offer tips to the prostitutes. Be real. They're not gonna write you a thank you card for it.
3. Dont be a smart ass and pay before service is performed. She wont be at her best if she already has your money at hand.
4. Choose the right time. Preferably 2pm and 2am. This is the low season for them. You might get a bargain!
5. Be more comparative and demanding. The best ones are always placed last.
6. Dont get your heart involved. Remember, you're in a contract. No one cares how you feel.


Oh and one last tip for you. Practise makes perfect. =)

Arghh, lots to plan and do.
Hope the outcome would be worth all of the shit I've been doing.


Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet.
-Saint Augustine-

Ciao~

No comments: