Monday, January 19, 2009

170109


I'm back from langkawi aka the monkey island!

It's really amazing how an island has more monkeys than the caves - at least that's what I saw.
I guess I'll let the pictures do the crapping.

On the way to LCCT
Yeah, I'm freakin fierce~!
Just love this pic. Thanks to Barlee the cameraman =)
Look at how relaxing 'bird' is. Liddat oso can sleep =.=
My hair looks awesome. Thanks to the wind.
One of the many malau's in the island
Stupid hand
How..... gay =\
Can you interpret the pose? o.O
Last dinner of the trip. Spot the difference. =)

Overall it was a fun trip I'd say. Oh and I got nagged by my parents for not buying them Ferrero Rocher.
Can you believe that? All they care about is that stupid chocolate! Dint even bother to ask if I was scared when I was on the plane and stuff - though I wasnt.

And I'm glad yesterday was the 17th and not the 9th or 16th. =P

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure,
if I knew you were missing me too.

~John Dryden

Signing off!

2 comments:

sUpEriCk said...

hey....so few photo only meh?
i expect more leh...
i waited few days d...

~ERIC MMI~

LipChunG said...

got laa..but i lazy upload =P
check facebook la..will upload soon -\=)