Monday, December 29, 2008

First.Time


You know, in one's life we often experience new things for the very first time every now and then.

Like the first time you wet your pants. Or the first time you confess your love to someone. Well these examples are the blissful 'first times' one could have.
I nonetheless experienced quite a few rather desolate 'first times' back in Ipoh - even though it was just a duration of 7 days time! Observe.



First time being home alone for more than a week.
Let's just say that car washing and plants watering isnt really my idea of being home alone. =\

First time being stopped by some police officers to run some stupid test to see if I was drunk driving. In other words, "chui bo bo".
Apparently the limit for a driver to be claimed in good shape is anything below 80. Anything above that, get your wallet ready my friend. =)

First time 'kissing' someone else's car
.

Dont even wanna talk bout it. I still feel like slapping myself for being so dumb.


First time making a trip to the police station to lodge a police report.
Due to my incapability of solving the accident matter, we had to make a police report and involve the insurance company. Sad.


First time giving out Christmas present.
It felt good actually. Not so good for my wallet. lol


Though most of the 'first times' listed above are pathetic and wretched, I actually gained some experience through all of the shit that has happened within these few days. What a way to end year 2008 huh? lol..But enough with the bullshit, we're just two days away from new year so..PARTY ON PEOPLE! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG !!~~ you really got your first time terribly..hehe
anyway, there's some good part of it yea..chill ~~!!

Anonymous said...

haha, yeah..hope the new year would bring me some luck =\