Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Counting.Down.To.Christmas!


Okay time for some updating. Ipoh was ever so delightful. Mahjong in Aunt Helen's house - dint play with her of coz. Instead, it was with her n00b
daughter and niece. Lol..
Met up with Queen, Siewloong & Birdy - for like 2 hours. =.= Celebrated Sneha's bday in her mom's pub and man was I in luck or what, Eujon freakin got drunk! It was truly eye-opening bro~ Haha! xD


Bird, I've done my best. Next time dont drink lah!

But sadly for me, happy times doesnt last like always. It's gonna be a hell of a week for me. Midterm exams, lab reports, assignments, ITP.....awesome stuff. Christina! This is why I cant go MOS with you guys! And soon ying's impersonation of pooipooi damn lame lor. Get a LIFE! =P

Went for Diagnostic Technology Lab just now. Finally I'm learning something interesting! And somewhat makes sense to me. Just love Dr.OngBH. I think I'm actually considering to do my FYP on this. =)

With all the holidays and festive jargon goin' on lately, I'm suprised to see many of my friends are still laying back and hanging their thing at home. Go la pee beside the longkang outside or something. Lol..
And hence I actually spent time googling some interesting time-wasting sites for you guys. Just simply click on the title. Enjoy! =)


1.The Impossible Quiz
I think it was Suyen who gave me this site a long time ago if I'm not mistaken. I dont think she completed this anyway. Very time wasting indeed.

2.Subservient Chicken
Your wish is the Subservient Chicken's command. This fella seriously has no life.

3.Not Pr0n
Not Pr0n is essentially a puzzle game - a very hard puzzle game. Have fun wasting your life there. =)

No comments: