Thursday, December 11, 2008

Coming.And.Leaving


Lil update. I actually returned to MyLDS last Tuesday night for I could not even once go to bed without thinking bout my friends, the disgusting food, the square-dance, the row-calls,...and did I mentioned bout the disgusting food there? Yeah okay so there I went. Driving alone in the dark and not knowing my directions with the rain and all...


Finally got there after 30mins of pure adversity. Was a lil tired at first, but somehow got hyped up seeing all those spirited Aiesec-ers doing their thing. And leaving the camp was seriously heartbreaking. Everyone cried. Well not everyone lah, some. I certainly did not. So guys, stop saying that I did!


So that's about all on the MyLDS. And something awesome happened today. My parents drove all the way here to visit me! Actually they were in KL since last week for some reason. So we went out for lunch and they're practically sleeping on my bed at this very moment.

Argghh, I'm struggling on whether I should follow them back to Ipoh or not. What the heck I'll just let the coin do it's honour...wait ahh.............
Okay it's settled, Ipoh here I come!!

No comments: