Monday, December 1, 2008

Anticipation.Part.2


Aho my empathetic readers! I know my blog isnt as updated as it used to be when I 1st created it - like a week back.
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting...that’s if you were waiting......you were, right? Lol
..
Anyways, I havent really got a decent time to actually sit in front of the comp and do...nerdy stuff up till now. Alot has happened within these few days. Mostly fun stuff :)

Day 1
Reached Ipoh around noon. Wasnt really in shape since I only slept for 2 hours due to some unforeseen reasons. Nap awhile...and then it happened!! Never have I thought I'd live to see this day. Me, Kwong, Yt, Weesu and Francis were out to celebrate Weesu's birthday and to bid Kwong farewell (he's freakin’ leaving Ipoh to start a 'monk-living-life' which somehow involves helicopter ridings in some…place). And so there we were, 'blowing water' and laughing at Kwong's beard as usual...when all of a sudden, Yt told me Kwong is now an usher in some church! Now most of you might not get the impact I'm feeling here. To me, Kwong involving in churches is like James Bond making an appearance in 'Barney and Friends'! How is that even possible?! But overall the night was legendary. Weesu got drunk. Francis learned snooker. Yt hooked up with this chick. You know, legendary stuff. =)

Day 2
Maxis line went madagascar. It was almost impossible making a call out! Screw 3G line.
Anyway, had a lil gathering with Kwong, Yt, Suyen, Eujon, and Yeankit aka Ms Sri Lankan, Mindy, and Mun on the 2nd day. Poor Yeankit, kena fire whole day. The amusing part was that Suyen joined forces with us! Haha..Next time don’t apply green color nail polisher la k? Lol…Mindy syok sendiri playing with my piano. Hehe, nolar..it was very much compelling. =) And we watched by far the funniest horror movie ever, Buppah Rahtree.
Nonetheless, Yt screamed like a lil bitch. You da best! XD

Su & Kit...Cam-whoring with my phone. o.Omindy says (10.33 PM): it's my "no-smile" trademark :D
lipchung says (10.35 PM): more like "fu diao diao" trademark

Day 3

Finally got in contact with MeiWei (nah, I mentioned u!! xD). Thus we went for lunch along with Genki a.k.a Ah Kei, Yt, and James. It’s been almost one full year since we last met. And thanks for the meal~! Next time belanja Indulgence la k? =P
Oh and soon after that we crashed into MW’s crib for mahjong – since she told us her skills in mahjong is like David Copperfield in magic. It was abit disappointing seeing her lose like mad to us at 1st but she somehow managed to strike back and won all of my 1 dollar chips at the end. I still get the feeling I was being conned. =\ But as understanding and insightful as she already is, she refused to accept my 5 bucks which I can use to buy 1 bar of snickers, 2 boxes of clorex and 5 biji of sugus. Isnt she just delightful? And hence I’ve decided. MW, the next time you come find me in KL, I belanja u mamak oki? XD

Guess where this is. =P

I presume that’s about all for now.
Oh and before I conclude this post, for those who took a number bet in Magnum-4D or DaMaCai last Sunday. Have fun spotting your number. =)




Signing off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

da 2nd day n 3rd day u went to da same place!!?! = ="

Anonymous said...

lol...yes..coz the food there yat lau~ XD