Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dear Santa,


It’s that time again. I'm not gonna tell or brag bout how well-behaved I've been throughout the year like the others. I've been told that you have a list of who's notty and who's not so...let's just say we both know very well which list I'm in. *wink*


Anyhow, I've attached along with this letter my Christmas list for this year. Sorry, I had to write on two stickies cause I'm out of A4 papers. Oh and one favor from you bro? If you by any chance visit Sera's house, please wish her Merry Christmas on my behalf. She cant get online and there's no other way I could contact her so I'd very much appreciate your help. Thanks in advance bro. =)



Yours truly,
Lip Chung


P/S : Love your costume


3 comments:

筱敏 said...

nice handwriting...i like it dunno y...hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha, glad u like it =)

Anonymous said...

santa is your bro?!!
guess, i've to call santa as bro too. :)
anyway, happy new year bro!