Thursday, November 27, 2008

Anticipation.Part.1


Richard showed me the funniest clip I've seen so far on YouTube last night. He said this fella is getting sued and making headlines in the newspaper. No doubt bout' that. He totally nailed it~! xD


Warning : Some might find this offensive. You have been warned. =)

Check out YouTube if you somehow find this intriguing and dying to see part 2.


Back to business. Yt is hating me cause I'm bloggin now leaving him alone blogless. xD
And liping keeps bugging me bout how dumb my life is. Face it lip! You're just jealous! =P
Anyway, if everything goes as planned, I'll be leaving for Ipoh tomorrow! :D
Hang in there my charming fwenz! Get all the sleep you want now cause there aint gonna be sleeping breaks when I hit Ipoh! Mwhahahha..

But the depressing part bout' this trip is knowing that sinyee aka birdy will not be in Ipoh during my visit back this time. Go Korea wor!!! I hate u bird!
Oh and one message for you, BRING ME BACK LOTS OF SOUVENIERS! Hee~
The good news is that most of my Ipoh mates are back in action~ except for siewloong, suen and the others...no worries dudes, im'ma plan another trip back in the near future. It will certainly be a blast! ^^

aHhhhH...so much to do and so much to plan.
Dont care, sleep 1st =P
Later.

No comments: