Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good.Boy


Birthday celebrations. We have it every year but each year things tend to be different. The people attending, the venue, the amount of liquor involved etc etc.. but one thing remains the same. Friendship. And for what it's worth, I think that's the most important factor of all.


I suppose most you have figured out what I'm about to blog today. Yes, it's none other than the celebration of my friends' aka coursemates' burpday!
Specifically Wei Loon [20.02.88], Soon Ming [21.02.87] and Wei Jie [22.02.86].
Hmm, strange. All three of them are not of the same age but still hang together like lovers. Awesome lol.

Tew Wei Jie .............. Wei Loon ............ Soon Ming









Anyways, we went out for dinner at Tony Roma's@Cineleisure.
Around 25 of us I presume. We were practically the voice of the restaurant that night.
With all the laughing and 'chui sui-ing'. Hehe.
Here are the bombastic pictures. Enjoy.

The 'food' I ordered. Cant recall the name =\
Kelmynn just couldnt resist pulling my ear -.-
I know I have sexy ears

Liping laughing like she kena 'toto' liddat
Tuck and me
Aww, they look so awesomely gay here..heee~
Okay enough of the crap already.
Cake smashing time!!!!

Juinhao: What are you looking at?
Our dai gah jeh is coming, move away!
Huiying: hahaha, I'm coming~
I personally think this pic is awesomely awesome.
Group picture. I still think my pose is the best xD
Thanks Jihia for the pictures. Your camera rawkz~ =)


I have been sucha good boy lately. Attending class all. Lol
Cant believe I'm saying this but I amaze myself =P

Anyhow I still think I can be better.
Let's just hope I can keep up to this form until the end of the semester. xD


Can miles truly separate you from anyone?

If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
~Richard Bach


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice post nehxxx ~ ur 2 pics had stolen by sherlyn tan hui lin ! ha

LipChunG said...

oitt..steal my pic..pay money laa! =P

CarrotEgg said...

good boi!!!!

jihia said...

lol i found ur blog by google myself, thx 4 promote man!