Friday, February 6, 2009

Stand.By.Me


I should be in Ipoh at this very moment. Instead, I'm still stuck in this pathetic and wretched place - CYBERJAYA.
All thanks to Ms. Ko Li Ping.


Let's do a lil flash back.

Richard and Edward plan to hit Thailand for the weekend and wanted me to tag along.
But I asked if they can drop me in Ipoh on their way to Thailand instead. Here's what they replied.
"You sohai arh? Ipoh now protesting like mad laa. That's why we are heading to Thailand to avoid being killed. Join us! =D"
I was like "-.-"
But I somehow managed to talk them into dropping me in Ipoh. Was so hyped up and playing poker with housemates while waiting for them to get ready. All of a sudden got Li Ping's message in Msn.

.supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.(F) says:
u're going back? what about the classes?
Lipchung says:
Skip lor, no choice.
.supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.(F) says:
GOSH..go class la weyy..4 hours class tmr

Miraculously, she talked some sense into me and thus I decided not to follow Richard's car. Thought of following my aunt's car instead since she told me she's going back on Friday.
And then guess what, the class where I was supposed to attend got cancelled. WTF! And my aunt told me she's going back on Saturday. WTF x2!

But I dont blame you-lah Lip. Your intentions were good. =)
And like u said, at least I got to spend time with u and went for movies. Though it sounds kinda 'geli'. LOL

This is the movie we went for. I personally think it's kinda funny.
Just love his accent.

So anyway, I'm gonna head back to Ipoh with Barlee today no matter what!
Still considering whether to take the bus or train =\
Oh and Lip u're the best so pls do sign for me~ =D

Later peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, really need to tiu you dy lor. stop blamming me for your own mistakes okay! and yah, i noe it was nice spending time with me. you didnt even need to say it:) anyways, for that last line, i'll sign for you!:P

LipChunG said...

hahah! really diu me woh..kasar betul..and thanks for signing~ =D