Saturday, February 7, 2009

What.A.Day!


Cant believe I'm blogging again but this will be a short one - I hope.

Beh tahan laa. Have to release anger abit..and at the same time to give you guys a heads up if you intend to take a bus in the future.

Alright, if you've read my previous post, Stand.By.Me, u'll know that I headed back to Ipoh yesterday. However if you have read it and somehow dont get the message about me leaving Cyberjaya to Ipoh, I feel sorry for u. Please consult your preferred doctor. =)

Anyway, as I was saying, I started my journey with Barlee at 2pm and reached Ipoh at approximately 9pm!! YEah, it's 9pm!!! With all the time that I have spent, I would've even reached Thailand! Waited one hour for the Cyberjaya bus to Putrajaya Sentral. Reached Puduraya around 4.15pm. Was in a devastated state when all the bus tickets were out.

That's when I saw it. The "C**** BUS". It was the only bus that's gonna depart in like 10mins. So I thought what the heck, I've heard bout this bus and I think my friend told me it's not bad once before. Thus I proceeded to the counter. Guess how much the ticket cost us.
RM25 - almost twice the normal rate. But nvm-lah I told Barlee. It's not like we had a choice.

My heart was then relieved for I thought I could have a nice rest on the bus. But NO! I was too naive to see what's coming. We had to walk like almost 1 fucking kilometer to a god-damned bus stop to wait for the god-damned bus - under the rain! Waited for like 15mins and finally the bus arrived. Me and Barlee rushed to the front to get nice seats. Once again, we were too witless to see what's ahead. The bus driver drove by us and stopped further ahead - making us last in the crowd! And apparently there's too many of us the bus couldnt fit all of us in.
WTFFF!!!


Waited another 15mins for the second bus to arrive. Along with 3 other pissed-off passengers who got left out like us. At last the bus arrived, AND IT'S NOT EVEN THE COMPANY'S BUS! It's some lame-shit bus with 'awesome smell' in it. But I was then too tired to even care. Sat in the bus for 4 freakin' hours before arriving at the Medan Gopeng bus station.

WHAT A DAY~!

So peeps, if you in the future wants to take a bus home, I strongly note that you dont go for "C**** BUS". Ask me in private if you wanna know the full name of the company. That's about all for this post. Great, it's even longer than my usual posts. =.=

Off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...i also kena before, when i back frm Kedah to KL...
Bus is like tat d la..not to blame..

LipChunG said...

really? haiz, damn disappointed with the transportation services nowadays..why the heck are u onlining? Arent u supposed to be in thailand? Hope you're having fun..rmb my souveniers!! =D

Anonymous said...

omg! now i feel a LIL bit bad that i made you change your mind the day before!:P

LipChunG said...

lol, yeah you should...u know what would make you feel a whole lot better? buying me lunch next tuesday..hee~ =D