Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm.A.Workaholic


Was back in KL last weekend for my peeps' convocation - particularly my ex-roomie,
Mild Lee's.
10 of us from Penang decided to head back and I followed Weiloon's car.
Reached the most deserted but yet 'awesome-est' place on earth, Cyberjaya approximately 1am. Yumcha session with the gang as soon as we arrived. Tagged along were Ang, Sherlyn, WeiLoon, Juin Hao, Liping & Kelmynn. Special thanks to Juin Hao for the accommodation. You da bomb bro!


Liping wanted to 'pillow talk' so she came over for a bit having to think that one of us would actually accompany her back after that. How dumb xD As the gossiping talking continues, it was so late (or early) that everyone got too tired to accompany her home. Lol leaving her no choice but to crash in with us.

We ended up sleeping for 5 hours only -.- 5 HOURS! Can you imagine that? It's like you dont even have enough time to pee on your bed with 5 hours. Really.
Then the big day came. Big day for the graduates-lah. We're just the bees beside the flowers. Fyi, the convocation lasts for 3 consecutive days. Details are as below:


Saturday
- Faculty of Engineering Guaduates (FOE)
- Faculty of Management Graduates (FOM)
Sunday
- Faculty Of Information Technology Graduates (FIT)
- Faculty Of Business and Law Graduates (FBL)
- Faculty Of Engineering and Technology Graduates (FET)
Monday
- Faculty Of Information Science and Technology Graduates(FIST)
- Faculty Of Creative Multimedia Graduates (FCM)



So Saturday it was, got to meet up with all my engineering seniors and management friends. Had fun despite the ridiculously hot weather.
Being there that day really got all these clouds billowed up above my head. I started to imagine how things are gonna be like one year from now when my turn comes - if all goes well that is lol. But never mind that. Picture time.


Congrats Jaclyn!
Congrats Wei Theng!
Congrats Ah Guan!
Who says you can only take pictures with graduates =P
Congrats Sou Gor!
Congrats Mei Kuan!
All white!
p/s: Joe looks gay xD
Congrats roomie! =D
The clan!
There are actually still a lot more pics but so far this is what I can 'curi' from FB.


Anyway, due to my renowned 'workaholic attitude', I did not take Monday off and hence had to leave for Penang on Sunday.
I hereby convey my deepest apologies to all my FCM and FIST peeps for not being able to make it.
I'm sure ya'll looked splendid that day - both guys and gurls. Congrats!


Spent half my Saturday night watching a movie. And man I gotta say, it was really something else. Oh dont get me wrong, the 'something else' is anything but nice.
More on that in my next post.



Buh-bai.

3 comments:

CarrotEgg said...

u r not a workaholic......
cz here got another crazy gal working at her office at 1230am... :(
haiz.......

SIMMY said...

haha..hope i have the chance to attend ur convo next year dee oh...

LipChunG said...

@karen: woah, so hardworking for wat?
mau naik gaji ah?

@simmy: hope to see you there too! =)