Saturday, August 15, 2009

B.F.F


This is the continued post of my previous one.

If you've been living under a rock and somehow too lazy to check out my previous post, here's a lil recap for ya.

Weekend.KL.Happening.Convo.Play.Eat.Sleep.Awesome.

Alright we're good to go, so I met up with the D-50-B clan right.

You've got to be a fool if you thought we'd call it a day after attending the convocation - which I'm sure you're not. Well I hope you're not. Unless I hate you.


Anyway, met up with Richard in campus and got intro-ed to a new member of the clan - namely his new gf, Alys (how do you even pronounce that -.-).
Hence the three of us went down to Midvalley to meet up with the others and if you've read my previous post, you'd know what came next.


Yes, this.

大内密探灵灵狗 <On His Majesty's Secret Service>


It's supposed to be a comedy flick but I seriously doubt that. Yeah I mean seriously. The only thing that I could get from watching it is a good, sound sleep. They seemed to have run out of good humor that the jokes they tried pulling out made them look so 'try hard'.
Frankly speaking, I'd rather look at pigs make out than to watch it again.


As for 大 S, what the hell was she thinking? I mean come on, even Megan Fox can act better than that without trying.



And sad to say, illustrious director, 王晶 (Wong Jing) has totally lost it.
Oh well, I guess he must be getting too old for this shit.




So after the disastrous movie, joined the 'Rendezvous Gang' as they were heading to Laundry Bar @ The Curve. Sorry for bailing out on the Delicious and Bangsar gathering before that. I'm sure you guys would understand. Right? lol



Moving on, Sunday came by and all of us (D-50-B) went to this place called Bumbu Bali @ Bandar Puteri Puchong after Mild Lee's convocation. Got too hungry so me and Edward dined at Kopitiam before that. But let's just skip the Kopitiam part and go straight to the Bumbu Bali agenda shall we? xD




The environment there was simply exquisite! Except for the background music which goes on and on repeating itself. Maybe it's the rhythm of Bali, I dont know. Just freaking hate it!


Edward calls this the "cipet" dish. (due to its name - tipet something) xD
Yes I know it looks like the water you get from a pond but trust me.
It tastes nothing like it. Recommended =)
Now this is what I call good food. Just look at how delightful I was.
Mild Lee & me. Wow it rhymes with Marley & me lol -.-
Mr. Burung
Edward. Enjoying his "cipet" dish.
Group picture!


So long story short, I really had the time of my life there.
Made the 8 hours travel worth every bit of it =D

Oh and guys, if all goes well, I might be heading down to KL for Merdeka!
Joan
, start planning =P



No comments: