Friday, August 21, 2009

(H)ave.1.()N)ice.1


Received an email a few days ago and guess what I found out.



"Please realize that this is not an official advice, especially the one about face masks or N95. Most N95 respirators are designed to filter 95% particulates of 0.3µ, while the size of H1N1 virus is about 0.1µ. Hence, dependence on N95 to protect against H1N1 is like protecting against rain with an umbrella made of mosquito net."


Okay now I'm freaking out. I'm not sure if this is true but if it really is, I guess we're all doomed. So all the crap about how we should wear a mask are total bullshit? Or is this just another business scheme to earn our money?





The highest number of Influenza A(H1N1) cases in a day has been recorded yesterday (20 Aug 09) with 569 infections and a total number of 68 fatalities. And yes, this is Malaysia we're talking about. Sigh, I presume its time we take this seriously peeps. I know the email I got sounded kinda convincing but if the W.H.O says we should put on a mask, I think we should abide by it.



Anyway I still blame him for all of this!




@#$!*#%@$!!

No comments: