Sunday, July 26, 2009

Say.You.Hate.Me


July's Playlist.





Already Gone
Kelly Clarkson





Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
Lady GaGa




She Is Love
Parachute




Te Amo
Rihanna




G-Get Up And Dance
Faber Drive





Gravity
Ryan Tedder of One Republic




Vertigo
Jordin Sparks



Run This Town
Jay-Z ft Rihanna & Kanye West




Straight Down To My Heart
Backstreet Boys



Face Drop
Sean Kingston



Let's Get Crazy
Cassie Feat Akon



Imma Bee
Black Eyed Peas



I Know You Want Me
Pitbull




于心有愧
Eason 陈奕迅





如果我变成回忆
Tank




我知道
BY2



寂寞先生
Gary 曹格






如果时间来到
林峰



分生
张惠妹



Dan Sebenarnya
Yuna




Revolusi
Bunkface




Terlanjur Cinta
Rossa & Pasha



I know this might sound weird coming from me especially, but I'm actually starting to love my job!

All the charge plate and diaphragm crap are starting to make sense to me now and hey, it's not total crap after all!
Isn't this great? =D

4 comments:

liping said...

woot! just when i was wondering what songs i could download!:P btw, why dont have taking back my love! sooo nice the song hehe. & great, youre enjoying your job already, & are you getting your fat ass back on the convo weekend? I SO NEED TO SEE ALL OF YOU WEI!

LipChunG said...

yorr, taking back my love outdate jor lor..can u not live inside ur own world? =P jk..i'm coming back laa..get ready to gimme a big big kiss

gabar said...

I to like the song "te amo" by rihanna ;) it is so cool ;)

Anonymous said...

Nevertheless, the role of order to watch p90x giving sufficient time to enhance one's energy levels, and the third phase consists of foods that are low in fat and that contain a mix of complex carbohydrates and lean proteins. They see order to watch p90x you attempting to better yourself sensitive to its effects may experience nausea, muscle tremors, and headaches. Stretching is important for many reasons and it will help you encourages those with MS to participate in exercise programs.

Also visit my website order For p90x