Saturday, July 18, 2009

Think.Straight

.

Fucked
Mixed up feeling right now.
I seriously have no idea what I should feel.

Guess I should just let things flow at its course huh.


Lil recap, these few weeks have been rather 'soothing'.
Like I've said, my upper cycle is about to come. Sorry la
Mynn for ffk-ing you this week. I'll make it up to you a'ight. And it'll definitely be better than ais kosong lol.

Oh before I forget, this post is actually dedicated to 2 person - else I'm afraid they'll literally skin me alive lol

Yes, it's you guys.
Mr. Kwan Boon Lee & Ms. Song Sin Ling (big enough? lol)
I'm a man of my word you see. Sorry it took me so long though.



Jon! Thanks for the claypot chicken bro. And I just love the way you sing "Tell Laura I Love Her". Awesome stuff lol *no, seriously*

Serena
VanderWoodsen! Dont la cry cry all..cry til eyes like shit d. Tarak orang mau lor.


And Bird aka SSY, you might not believe this, but I feel pretty awful that we din't get to really sit down and talk bout stuff. But I'm glad that you're living a ridiculously happy life now. All the best to you two. Make me proud =) Cya when you get back from aust!


As for me, will be leaving for Penang tomorrow.
Can you feel my excitement? Yeah? Well fuck you.


No comments: