Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Should.I?


Recieved a rather good news today.

I kinda feel like my upper cycle is bound to come soon~
Way to kick start the month of July! =D

And I just realized that most of my friends have never seen my younger sister before. Some dont even know she existed! xD I have 2 sisters actually, but I'm referring to the elder one. Sorry la sis, you aint popular =P But oh here's the interesting part, even if you see us together, you'd have no idea that she's my sis. No joke!

Find it hard to believe? Here's a picture we took last week.
Ignore the uncles behind =.=


Anyone here think both of us look alike? XD


2 comments:

kel said...

Glad that things are getting better at your side. Stay around during the weekend, you have just missed our canoeing session last Sunday !

LipChunG said...

i'm heading up to my upper cycle~
dont care, i aint looking down no more =D

canoeing session? wait, were u in ur bikini attire like the one weijie said? =P