Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Upper.Cycle

Had a blasting weekend.
Why? Well for starters, the reunion of awesomeness!

Yes, we are that gay.

It's been half a year since we last reunited. You still look hawt bro xD
2 days of awesomeness, tiring but totally worth it =)
No worries bro. I'll be hitting JB soon!

Met up with Ban aka Longkang Master as well.
One interesting fact bout this fella, he freaking hate kopitiam haha I wonder why.

You dont get to hang out at places like these in UK ya know?
Fucking cultural diversity.


Siewloong and Suen were in town too so yeah, kopitiam again lol.
Sadly no pics, got too carried away with Suen's future PhD plan. All the best bro!

Not forgetting, Lishan's splendid party! How I wish my family members were as 'supportive' as hers. Dad sis cousins aunties uncles grandpa all attended. You lucky bastard lol. Great party anyway =)
Got to meet up with old friends and new ones as well.

Where're the guys? All became cameraman =.=

These are the pics that I 'curik' from Helen's fb. Will get the rest of the pics from the other 356839438 cameras soon (and i aint exaggerating) lol.

And it just so happens that over the weekend I experienced the fastest friendship growth with some peep in my entire life!
Okay maybe not entire la. But so far, this is it. And it's astonishing.
More bout it in my next post.

Off.

No comments: