Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yum.Yum


Family reunion dinners. Now I know it's not Chinese New Year yet but who says reunion dinners have to be practiced only during CNY? Who??!? Lol =.=


Reunion dinner did not mean this much when I was younger. Maybe it's because I used to presume that everything would stay as perfect as it was then. Sadly enough, things didnt evolve the way I thought it would be. So much have changed. Good and bad. Happy and sad.

This is exactly why I'm starting to appreciate every reunion there is to be. And guess what, I was blessed enough to partake in the recent family reunion dinner! This is somehow kinda rare to me now due to my whole being away from Ipoh agenda. I cant even recall my last reunion dinner aside from the CNY one. See how pathetic it is?

Great, I'm babbling again. Anyhow, here are the awesome pictures I took~ =D

I find the main dishes rather interesting.
It's suppose to represent the 4 seasons. Go figure.
I know this is winter. The manager told us so.
Best dish of the night! Tasted like 'char siu' though lmao
Yummy~
Just cant stop laughing at dad's expression LOL
Grandma & Grandpa (Mom Side)
Aunt & Grandma
Look at these two lovey dovey. Geli~ lmao
Me and my eldest cousin
Cousins & muh sister

Overall the dinner was splendid I'd say. Though my sis and a few cousins couldnt make it. Dear sis, in case you were wondering, the food were awesome. Ha Ha =P

No comments: