Sunday, March 8, 2009

Doggie.Style


Things have been kinda hectic lately with mid-term exams, assignments and stuff.
Despite that, I somehow managed to find time for my new addicted online game.

[Click on pic to visit site]

Most of you might have heard bout it. For those who havent, pls do. If you like mahjong and chor-di, then I presume you'll like this site.

Weijie bought himself a miniature poodle. Everyone told me she's cute and all but I wasnt that convinced so I went to his house with Kelmynn to check her out for myself and guess what.
She ran towards me the moment I entered the room! =D
As if I'm gonna breast-feed her liddat. Lol.
Apparently her name's ShaSha - given by her previous owner.
I dont care, I'm gonna call her LengLui. Hehe.
And you guys are right~
SHE'S JUST
TOO FUCKING ADORABLE! =D

I just dunno why she refuse to look at the camera =\
Mynn playing with her. Is it me or does LengLui look scared?
Nice pose Lishuan XD
Kok Eng got fed-up coz he took care of her the whole day..Haha

Isnt she just awesome?? =P
I'm even considering to get one in the future.
The problem is I only like playing with it.

Where can I get a poodle which does not poo and pee? xD

_____________________________________________________



Sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you when I miss you. Not to remind me of you but to make me forget the distance and be close to you.



Out.

1 comment:

suyen said...

Hmmm I see you've updated your blog after 491871286418 days

BTW YOU LOOK SO FAIR OR IS IT THE LIGHTING?! HAHA FAIRER THAN ME ALREADY NOW GODDAMNIT i think i told you right i got darker or was i so busy till i forgot to tell you? sigh :( nevermind its nothing to be happy to share bout though.

p.s imy & ily
xxxx