Friday, March 20, 2009

Memories.Alive


Stil remember the day
Edward informed me and Mild Lee (formerly Barlee - quit changing your name!) that we would be sharing a house with his course mates whom me and Mild Lee barely know then. We agreed to it despite being all blur and lost at that moment. Lol.

"One year only mah, move out next year lor if not comfortable." I convinced Mild Lee. I've been hearing alot of stories about how housemates are fighting and punching each other in the face then. Thus never in my living days have I thought we could patch and be such great friends living together. No let me rephrase that, brothers and sisters is what I should refer them to. Cause that's what we are to each other 3 years later. =)

Here I present to you, the 6 awesome people I've been living with for the past 3 years.























And 3 other aliens who joined in the fun.













All of our happy times, hope you guys still remember.


The Family Trips



The Birthday Celebrations


The Random Outings


Who can forget the 'mahjong marathon' we had.
Something we do when we're 'too full' to do anything else lol.
And of course, our latest addiction...



So much have changed within these few years. Our appearance, marital status, the crap we talk about and most important of all, the friendship between each and every one of us.
Growing stronger than ever that is =D


And no doubt it's a great lost to me that we have to go our separate ways in 7 weeks time. All the laughter and giggles we had. All the scolding and the yelling. Still so very fresh in my mind. That's because I can still hear you guys from upstairs at this very moment! Lol..wait up. I'll be right down to join y'all in a bit xD

I really hope this will not be the end of our brotherhood. Though we will not see other as often - more like the moment we open our eyes til we close them lol, I hope we would still keep in touch every now and then and have family trips like we've had for the past 2 years =)

Oh and one last thing.....

D
-50-B RAW
KZZZ!!! =D


3 comments:

Ch@rD said...

can u put "guest" better then Alien? swt

LipChunG said...

i love aliens =D

Tiffanny Thong said...

owrh.. So touch!! T.T Nice Entry~ ^^