Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ha.Ha.Ha


Every year, I'd squeeze and squeeze my brain just to come up with April Fool pranks - or at least one. Cause I enjoy looking at the person's expression when I say "April Fool!".

Oh and I just love hoaxing my mom. She's too easy =P

Unfortunately this year was exceptional. Due to my on-going midterms and assignments, I did not live up to my every-year routine. I didnt even realize it was April Fool's Day already! This is what school can do to you. Pathetic.


Anyway, as I was saying I forgot all about April Fool's and lived life like normal. Whole day long I was preparing for my midterm until I received an email.

RE: hi‏
From: Christine Ong Su Yen [edited]

Sent: Wednesday, 1 Apr, 2009 6: 13 PM

To: Tan Lip Chung [edited]


I think we need to talk. I can't stand long distance relationship.

It isn't really my thing


God was I dazed. I already have my mind all fucked up with calculations and now this? So I confronted her and guess what she said. "April Fool!". I was like wtf? I seriously dint know what to feel at that very moment. Relieved and at the same time frustrated I guess? And my paper was just an hour away! =\

But she did apologize after that - like 500 times lol. I forgive you baby =) Besides, it's April Fool's Day. You dont have to be sorry. But please dont use this kinda prank on me ever again oki?

This looks like a good prank. Try this instead =)

Happy Belated April Fool's Day y'all!!


No comments: