Monday, November 24, 2008

Start.Of.Something.New


Alright, since everyone is blogging - which include my friend's 9 year old cousin, I've decided to put aside my sanity and all that I've said against blogging and got myself a blog! Woohoo! xD


Okay I've not a clue of what I should write here but what the heck, I've like all the time I want since this semester is like a honeymoon for me - 6 hours of lectures per week. Beat that! lol.. oh and as if 6 hours of lectures' too much, I freakin overslept and missed 2 hours of lecture today =.=
I wonder if my alarm's not working or I got too carried away dreaming...nah, I bet it's my stupid alarm's fault! Hee~ And I think I had insomnia last night. My head was filled with dunno what shit and I think I finally dozed off at 4am. =\



Oh great, I totally crap my 1st blog post with my dumb life lol...but who cares, I'm having fun! =P

Hehe, I finally found a place to totally rant my arse out~! =D





Anyway, I think I'm all out.







Til my next post, which I have no idea when lol, later peeps! *wink*

No comments: