Saturday, June 13, 2009

Work.Work

First day of work, what do one need?

An awesome looking formal long-sleeved shirt
(depends on your company, some doesnt require any)
A slack (preferably black or grey)
A tie

....and most importantly, a friendly smile!
(random old pic, i look dumb..but friendly xD)

Okay, I've started my internship in this company called Knowles Electronics which is located somewhere in Penang for a week now. And so far, all I can say is that the people here are somewhat nice and helpful - have to praise abit la, if not later kena hamtam xD

I look fat! w00t! =D
I dint 'curi tulang' k! This is taken during lunch time.

Anyhow, these few days have been rather hard on me. Everything's still very new to me here. Lesser friends, no internet connection, no car. The only thing that's keeping me going is none other than my awesome salary of course - well at least it's way higher than what I have expected.
=D

But what amazed me the most is that even though this is an electronics company that I'm working for, there are actually more female workers compared to male workers here! More as in 95% of the workers here are females! Well the main reason why the women are dominating the men in popularity wise is due to the fact that almost 99% of our so called production workers (as in those who sits there and do all the labor work) are females - which sums up to at least 500 people I presume.

And guess what, I'm going back to Ipoh this weekend!!!!! Lol never have I felt so hyped up bout' going back before. Maybe Penang really is killing me for now. Ipoh here I mali~!!


P/s: Even though things dint work out between us, I have not regreted a single thing that we've gone through - except the times where I got hit by you lol. Anyway, I respect your decision.
All in all, I just want you to be happy. Promise me you will? =)

No comments: