Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Revenge.Is.Coming


Guess what peeps!!!
You would never believe this.
I fucking watched transformers last night!
Oh yeah, it's TRANSFORMERS baby!



I freakin' sound like one of those transformers fanatic don't I? Actually I'm not even close to that. Lol. Dint even watch the 1st one.
Nonetheless it's an awesome movie. I'd give it a solid 8 out of a scale of 10. If you're into action movies then I'm sure you'll love this. The effects were without a doubt mind boggling. The fact that the director blended in some comedy elements every now and then, genius.
AND, to top them all up...


Megan Fox

Is she like a walking goddess or what? I don't care if people are saying that she couldn't save her life acting. I still think she's AWESOME =P Totally made me forget the fact that I was still in my formal working attire. Yeah, din't had the time to go home and bathe. Went straight away and I smelt great lol.

Off!

2 comments:

liping said...

eh hello, your life like so interesting already wan in penang:P went for transformers all straight after work, not as sad as what you make it sound okay!

LipChunG said...

haha, dont la jealous...it's a once in a blue moon outing la..i wonder when will be our next =\