Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Let.Go


Can anything be worse than this? It's 4.30am now and I'm awake. Dozed off at 8pm. WHY?

I've been vomiting and pooping non-stop for the past 12 hours!
Was back in KL yday to accompany sis with her uni application stuff and before we could accomplish anything, my fucking stomach was hurting like fuck!
It started off with gastric, then headache, and now this. $*@#%&

But guess what, that is not the saddest part yet. Maybe I should stop expecting so much. Am I? I really don't know. Kay, gtg poop now.

1 comment:

~Edward Sin~ said...

Yo bro~~
Must take a good care of yourself,k?
Is not the end of the world...
Life goes on, right??
u told me that last time, when i experienced that. remember??
Giv yourself sometime... it takes sometime to erase the pain.
I'll always be here to support you...
No worries~~

~Friendship Forever~

~D'K|3rX~