Friday, April 17, 2009

Sucks.To.Be.LipChung


Gonna spend the whole weekend alone. All of my housemates are away - either back to their hometown or on vacation. How I wish I could go back like them but my mom asked me not to =(
I mean, who's mom doesnt wish to see her child?!

But mine's just worried bout my safety. With the recent news bout the bus-car accident killing 2 children along with the mother and a different case which sacrificed 6 lives including the bus driver's, who doesnt? Overprotective? Nah.

Sigh, what can I do. Guess I'll just have to spend my weekend in my deserted house.
Which could only mean one thing, SLEEPING MARATHON!
Unless I decide to be a nerd and head to the library.
But what are the odds of that. We'll just have to wait and see. =)

Oh btw I saw this clip on Youtube earlier. Maybe this is exactly why Rihanna got beaten by Chris Brown? Hmm..


No comments: