Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Time.WILL.Tell


Time for a lil' update on what's what.

It's my second day of work in Kepong today and yes, I'm blogging in my office. Sue me. Undergoing training now for 3 months.
That's 91 DAYS! Wish me luck~


Got to know Mr. Joshua, a new comer like me and he seems rather nice
for now xD And my manager's a cool guy so I wont be getting any fuss from him I hope.

Oh and special thanks to everyone who showed me your love & support throughout these few days. May god be with you =)


I actually don't know how many souls out there who still visit my blog since it has been more or less...'hibernating', I should say for quite some time now. Nevertheless I truly am honored to still have you guys around, if there's even any lol.

But anywho, I'm currently staying in SS2 near Murni fyi (for those who have no idea where Murni is, go bang a wall or something please). So if you happen to stay near that area and I happen to know you, give me a buzz a'ight!

That's about all the updates for now. Oh and there will be a June's playlist soon!





Every night before I sleep, I'll wish for Saturday to come tomorrow.
Can't wait to see you la Mrs Bihun. For the time being, these will help 'deng ju sin' =P



Bear hug? =)

No comments: