Monday, March 22, 2010

Think.Positive


March's Playlist.




I Am
Mary J. Blige






She's Not You
David Archuleta


awesome



My Chick Bad
Ludacris Featuring Nicki Minaj







Ridin' Solo
Jason Derulo






When I Look At You
Miley Cyrus


awesome



Never Let You
Go
Justin Bieber

awesome



Cryin' Like A Bitch
Godsmack






All The Way Turnt Up
Roscoe Dash Featuring Soulja Boy Tell'em






Neighbors Know My Name
Trey Songz






Not Alone
Linkin Park




Lil Freak
Usher Featuring Nicki Minaj





Feel It
Three 6 Mafia Vs. Tiesto With Sean Kingston & Flo Rida






Nothin' On You
B.o.B Featuring Bruno Mars


awesome



Let It Be
Kris Allen






Hold On
Michael Bublé





Break Your Heart
Taio Cruz Featuring Ludacris

awesome



All I Do Is Win
DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & Rick Ross



Ekstravaganza
Bunkface


awesome



Separuh Jiwaku Pergi
Anang





匿名的好友
杨丞琳



一撇
泳儿


awesome




故事的第一行
伍思凯




荆棘里的花
FIR






你太善良
张智霖


awesome

No comments: