Monday, December 14, 2009

Joy.To.The.World!


It's that time again my fellow readers! The time where socks are dangled up for Santa (at least mine are). The time where weird trees are placed all over malls and restaurants and saloons and every other place. The time where LipChung would be the merriest man on earth!


Yuppie yup! It's Christmas peeps!! =D



And this year I want things to be different. So the plan is to head down to the 'Lion-City' and spend Christmas there! But due to some reasons, I'm having doubts on whether I should persist this plan of mine or not.

Was chatting with Yeeling about this and that's when she wisely advised that I come up with a list of all the pros and cons of this trip. Thus the following list.



Pros
- Get to hug Yingtuan my honey bunny.
- Get to kiss Yingtuan my honey bunny.

- Get to celebrate Christmas in Spore for the very first time.

- Get to meet Yingtuan’s gf and show off my mandarin speaking skill.
- Might bump into Phua Chu Kang. *excited*

- Get to meet up with S, G, & J – after a year!

- Get to see BIG Christmas tree – still tryin’ to figure out the fun of it.

- Geylang!!

- Jeslin say she’s bringing me to safari night.
- Get to experience clubbing without cigarette smoke. Yay?



Cons
- Have to eat bread throughout the whole trip.
- Miss housemates’ christmas P.D trip.
- Can’t throw my sugus wrapper on the floor.
- Miss KL and Ipoh gatherings.
- Will have to declare bankrupt after trip.
- Have to spend my remaining days living like a beggar.

- Might not be able to join housemate’s New Year countdown.

- Might get raped in Johor. (What, my friends say Johor’s filled with rapist okay!)



Gah, list making really is tiring. But if you ask me, it doesnt seem to be of help at all. Lol. Oh well I guess time will tell.



Anyone out there celebrating Christmas in Spore as well?




No comments: