Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I. See.You


Morning ya'll. It's 12.54am now and I just woke up.

Currently down with a sore throat and flu and god knows what will come next tomorrow. $^%@#$! Dozed off at 9pm just now.

9pm!!!!

I think the last time I went to bed that early is when m....no wait, I dont even rmb when the last time was! Ah fuck it. Just hope that I'll be fit and fabulous for my S'pore trip and karaoke session tomorrow. Yeah I've decided to be a beggar (click
here if you're that lame and have no idea what I'm talking about).


Anyway, caught this awesome movie yesterday.



An epic motion picture directed by James Cameron - who also brought us Terminator 2 & Titanic. Many experts said that Titanic was his best film and that he may not be able to come up with another film which can be such a great success but they never foresaw Avatar, his latest baby.


From its stirring storyline to its stupendous graphic effects, totally worth every cent I paid.
9.5/10 if you ask me. Even my mom went to the cinema for this - which is utterly rare cause the last time she went to a cinema-like cinema, I was still watching Barney and friends. No kidding! So trust me peeps, go watch it. Like now. Go now! Go!


Ahhhh~ Will be on the bus at 10pm tomorrow and 'I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)' by The Proclaimers will be the only song that I'll be listening to all the way there. Yeah as in 6 hours ride all the way =D

Oh and before I sign out,



Merry Christmas ya'll !!!



When I'm sick I just stop being sick and be awesome instead.
~Barney Stinson


No comments: