Saturday, September 12, 2009

My.22nd


Ola peeps!
Okay first off, I'm proud to announce that this would be the first time I had to work on a birthday. Ahh I feel so dead matured now. Lol.

Who says old people are lame?


Having to work in Penang, I thought my birthday this year's gonna be like any other normal day here. I was just glad that it's on a 'Happy Day'. Yeah, for you blur tarts out there, a 'Happy Day' is when me and my housemates get to online. It happens once a week. It's awesome.


So there I was, onlining and minding my own business in Kopitiam. About an hour later, the others arrived and guess what one of them said, "Eh? You guys are here also ah?". Lol. I knew something was up. Mynn, you're such a lousy actor. =P
But it's uber cool of you guys to plan a suprise party for me so yeah, I "did not" see it coming. Man was I shocked xD

My super gay housemates. Awesome people.
.Mynn.KengKeng.Viki.Jack.Freddy.Alan.Unding.


A special thanks to everyone who remembered. Love you guys.
And for those who din't, screw you. =P

3 comments:

Li Ping said...

great thing your bday was on "happy day" :P too bad, liping wasnt there for the suprise tho:( grrrrr. will make it up to you whn we're back in campus & whn youre my neighbour! hehe. CANT WAIT:) take care!

kelmynn said...

Oii . I am not that bad of an actress.
Just that that Jack decided to wait at the table behind you guys ,thinking that you will not ever turn behind . =.= and when you did ,we were like oh-oh.

So,I had to come up with something to save everybody's asses.And at least I tried ,kay.So,appreciate that :D

LipChunG said...

@Lip: haha, i hope your making it up to me is a meal in jogoya or something la =P cya soon!

@mynn: ya la ya la..you're awesome and i lub you..can mei? xD