Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mr.Jack.Ass


It would have been one of Taylor Swift's best evening last weekend if it wasn't for Mr. Kanye West.

Apparently the country-pop singer won herself the Best Female Video Award for 'You Belong With Me' during the MTV Video Music Awards (VMA) held on the 13th of September last weekend, making it my princess's first Moonman.
Oh in case you guys din't know, she's mine. =D




But guess what, the spotlight was not on her the entire time - not literally. Here's what happened.
Just when Taylor Swift was about to give her acceptance speech, Kanye West abruptly took over the stage, snatched the mic from Taylor and yelled, "Yo Taylor. I’m really happy for you. I’m gonna let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!”.
Leaving the 19 year-old stunned and speechless moments after the barbaric act. His tirade lasted so long Taylor didn't have time to give an acceptance speech, and was met with boo's from the crowd. You know I can totally feel her humiliation. Niamah!

For more anger, click here for the video clip.



Kanye West has previously made award show rants about Justin Timberlake as well as Britney Spears, but this has got to be the worst. I mean come on, it's TAYLOR SWIFT for crying out loud!

His outburst has no doubt outraged fans and even fellow celebrities. Former American Idol winner Kelly Clarkson was so pissed that she posted a blog entry giving him a piece of her mind. She wrote, "What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like s**t. I mean, I've seen you do some pretty sh**ty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways"

West apologized to Swift on his blog later that night, writing, "I'm not crazy ya'll. I'm just real. Sorry for that!!!!"
Well it's a little too late for that now aint it Mr.West? Should've thought of that before you went all Dr.Pyscho back there.


And to think I actually have your songs in my database. Well not anymore I won't be. That's the least you'd have to endure for trashing my angel's party! @#$^%$!



4 comments:

Kanye West said...

Th-th-that that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger!

kelmynn said...

taylor swift is mine ,not yours!!

LipChunG said...

@kanye: go f*** urself kanye =)

@mynn: wat a naive girl you are. i feel sorry for you XD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.