Monday, May 11, 2009

I.Love.Kodomo.Lion


Hectic hectic month. I'm starting to hate May now.

Just finished my part time job yesterday. Being an emcee isnt as easy as I thought it would be. For starters you'll have to say 'sayonara' to your voice. Unless you drink like 1 gallon of water during the whole thing. Nonetheless, it was kinda fun. =)

What kinda emcee? There are these campaigns or roadshows organized by Southern Lion in most of KL's Tesco and Jusco - I dont know bout other states. And fyi Southern Lion is the company which brought you Shokubutsu, Kodomo Lion and others. Okay so anyway I was asked if I'm interested in being the emcee for the campaign in Jusco Maluri for 2 days. And since my current financial status is like "Money No Enough", I decided to take the job up. Kinda regret now though. Tired as fuck!


My so called booth
My promoters with Mr Security
Balloons giving away ceremony~
Those who want balloon will have to come to me
and say "
I love kodomo lion"
A few kids said "I love you" instead LOL
And one even said "I love you forever" HAHAHA


Got to interact with lots of kids - which was what kept me going =D
Did I mention I prefer daughters over sons?

No comments: