Thursday, May 7, 2009

What's.Next?


After almost 2 months of anxiety. Guess what I found out this morning.



I seriously dont know whether I should go "Hip Hip Hurray" or not. Actually there's this other company in Ipoh who offered but has yet to issue me their offer letter. And some awesome dude created this policy that if the uni has found you a placement before you submit the offer letter from another company, you have no choice but to accept it.

It's not the company that I'm against here. Knowles Electronics is kind of a good company so I've heard. It's just that Penang is not really a 'Hip Hip Hurray' place for me you see.
I mean I wouldnt go "Oh god I'm so bored. Let's go to Penang for some nasi lemak or something this coming weekend!" No, I would never say that. So you see, I'm not really a Penang fan.


But oh well, what's fixed is fixed. I guess I should start finding a place to stay now. Gonna be working there for 3 solid months. *trying to feel agitated*


That's all the updates for now. Out!

1 comment:

CarrotEgg said...

understand the ke-pekcek-an...
things might look better if you look at it in a different angle...
one door closes, another opens....
jiayou jiayou in finalz and intern!!!!!