Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers


You know what's the one thing I love about super heroes? Is that they get to wear all the
slutty fancy outfits & still look freakishly cool!!
You know I'm right.

Speaking of super heroes, I'm just gonna get to the point here.
THE AVENGERS are coming!!!!! Can't wait for the release~!






And not that Ironman, Thor and the others aren't badass enough, but if I were given a chance to add one (okay I'm gonna be greedy here) FIVE additional super heroes to the team, I'd add in the POWER RANGERS~!!!




I mean come on, who wouldn't wanna see the Mighty Morphins kick some bum bums alongside with The Hulk and Captain America?! I personally grow up watching the Power Rangers fight crimes and shit.

So yeah, I don't think I need to elaborate more to make my point. But if you're still not convinced enough, well then here, take a look at all the f**ks I give.


.

.

.
.

.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)