Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bing.Bing.Bang.Ya.Bing.Bing.Bang~♪ Tung.Tung.Chiang.Ya.Tung.Tung.Chiang~♪


CNY's around the corner peeps!
It's the year of the tiger for 2010 which brings significant meaning to some particular big shots around the world!





First up, my personal favourite.



Tigger!


And who could forget..............



Yummmmmmm Singgggg!!!



Last but never the least, with 15 mistresses and counting,
give it up for
Mr. Tiger Woods!



I sure hope this year would do good for him.
And his mistresses as well.





On a side note, what actually comes to your mind when people say Chinese New Year? Gambling? Yeah well let's just skip that shit. I'm so over that - for now lol.


For a noble & down-to-earth guy like me, CNY simply means I get to have new clothes, new underwear, new everything. But sadly for me, life isn't really a fairy tale you see. I seriously doubt I'll have anything new this year. So this means I'll be wearing old clothes, old underwear, old everything.


Kelmynn's out for some crazy shopping spree and I somehow gave her a lame reason not to join when the fact is I'm too mutha fucking broke to even get my hair dyed! Spent a lot on my final year project which I have yet to claim the money back from my faculty. So until I get my ka-ching back, I'll be in my room hibernating. Weijie ajak-ed me to 1U this friday sumore! DIE.com xD


w00t w00t! Everyone's coming back in two weeks' time can you believe that?! Cant wait to meet all my peeps and win all their money have a nice chat with them =D


Cheers!


No comments: